Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Etsy Shop- GRAND OPENING!

I have recently made some pillows and I decided to try to sell some of them on Etsy! So, today I am "opening" my Thrifty Finds and Redesigns Etsy Shop! The pillows are all shown below!
I have always loved the "Bark Less, Wag More" quote! I embroidered it on this small pillow and threaded ribbon through to hang it from a door or from anywhere!
This "Welcome to Our Home" pillow is my favorite. The embroidery design makes the letters look cross-stitched, giving the pillow a nice old-fashioned look. The back of the pillow is the same tan fabric that the quote is embroidered on. I added a bow made out of green ribbon as well.
I am in love with this Fleur de Lis embroidery design! I love it in the green and white shown above on the larger pillow! It is also available on a smaller pillow in brown and tan (shown below.)
Please check out my Etsy shop! There will be more to come in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment